Friday, December 7, 2012

My Henri Cartier-Bresson Series

This picture's darkness mimics Henri Cartier-Bresson's use black and white well.

Capturing the decisive moment is the essential element to Henri's style of photography and I feel as though this picture captures the decisive moment in a good and funny way. To me, this picture expresses how most Americans feel about their jobs.

I especially like the build up to subject of this picture walking towards his car. I think the garage works well to draw the viewer into where the subject is standing in between the two cars.

I enjoy this picture of a father holding his baby. If I could have retaken this picture I would have tried to capture the moment without the pole in the middle.

I feel as though I captured the decisive moment well in this picture.

This picture expresses the true nature of candid photography that is present in all of Henri's photographs.

This picture evoke allot of emotion, in the same way as all of Henri's photos. Out of of the photos in this series I feel as though this picture does the best job at mimicking Henri's style of photography.

I liked this picture because it reveals great emotion in the mother with her child's pacifier in her mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment